We’ve developed a comprehensive brand development program specifically catered to startup ventures that are navigating the process of bringing their ideas into fruition for the first time, or in the first few years of operation.
Maybe you have a concept that you want to turn into a thriving social enterprise. Or maybe you’ve been in business for a few years, have started to get the kinks out and are ready to take it to the next level. If you are in this range, this is the program for you!
If you’ve been in business for more than three years and are in need of a complete rebrand and repositioning, you may want to check out our Rebrand & Reposition program for more “veteran” businesses.
Here is the basic process and deliverables for the Crafting Your Brand program. Each element will be catered to your specific needs.
PHASE ONE | BRAND AUDIT
- To gather information and establishing a baseline understanding of the history, goals and trajectory of the brand.
- When necessary, we will conduct a focus group to gather more detailed information.
- We will take an in depth look at your competition and potential market and incorporate that information as we go.
- The majority of this phase is conversational, as we get to know more about you, your team and your vision.
- Brand Audit Questionnaire
- Brand Audit Feedback
- Competitive Analysis
- In Depth Question & Answer Sessions
PHASE TWO | BRAND PROFILE
- This is where we begin to dial in on the details of the brand you are aspiring to craft.
- Develop your brand strategy, positioning and messaging and ultimately produce your Brand Profile,
which serves as the foundation for the brand and sets the tone for every other output we will develop.
- From the Brand Profile development process, we will be prepared to offer recommendations for the way forward.
- Target Demographic / Client Avatar
- Tone & Personality
- Unique Selling Propositions
- Mission, Vision, Core Values
- The Vision Statement will set the tone for the Mission, Essence, Core Values and Mantra
- Brand Essence (one - four words)
- Brand Mantra (30 second pitch)
- Founding Story
- Tagline or Slogan (when applicable)
- Positioning & Messaging Discussions (results to be implemented in Brand Book)
- Brand Strategy Discussions (results to be implemented in Brand Book)
PHASE THREE | VISUAL IDENTITY & STANDARDS
- Utilize the Brand Profile to develop the creative elements that will be incorporated into your Visual Identity and necessary supporting collaterals.
- Formulate your Brand Standards that will ultimately be reflected in your Brand Book.
- Visual Identity
- Logo, Typography & Colour Palette
- Icon (when applicable)
- Supporting Graphics
- Application Examples
- Business Cards
- Letterhead (Word or Pages Template)
- Email Signature
- Image Standards (to be applied in Brand Book)
PHASE FOUR | BRANDING & BRAND BOOK FINALIZATION
- Develop templates and foundational content to support the brand.
- Determine and develop necessary brand collaterals to support the brand experience.
- Develop Brand Book Content Index that reflects all needed structure and content for the Brand Book.
- Complete the Brand Book. This is the ultimate output of the brand development process. This is your “bible” that will help to ensure excellence and consistency in the brand experience.
- Presentation Templates (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.)
- Completion of Brand Book (PDF Format)
- Everything that has been developed in Phase One – Four will be implemented in the Brand Book.
- Typically we will produce a first draft, discuss, and then create a final Brand Book for signoff.
- Supporting Brand Collaterals
- Complete Brand Book