Social entrepreneur Vincent Ko shares about creating a clear vision for social change as the founder of Panda. Vincent shares his inspiring story of starting a life changing fashion company despite not having any design background. Panda sells high-end sunglasses handmade from sustainable bamboo and partners with Optometry Giving Sight to donate eye examinations to those in need. Vincent shares how he used his passion for a cuase to grow his fashion company into a movement for social change.
Vincent Ko and Panda design sustainable sunglasses to give sight to those in need. How will you be visionary?
- Connect with Panda — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Hero:
- Tony Shea–Founder of Zappos.com
- Personal Tool or Aid:
- Be more productive by using the Pomodoro technique and joining a virtual co-work sync up.
- MOT–Most Important Task
- Tackle the most daunting, challenging, and critical task before doing anything else.
- Favorite Thing To Do For Fun:
- First thing EVERYONE can do to start changing the world?
- Start asking yourself, “is there a better way?” when doing everyday tasks to develop the right mindset to create a change for the better.