We are back talking sustainable and ethical fashion with Zoe Schumm of 4 all Humanity. Zoe talks about the process of working with third world countries and touches on how she chooses areas to partner. We then move into the rapid fire section where Zoe gives us some quick quotes and helpful resources that are listed in the show notes below
*BONUS* Josh gives his thoughts on the trends in demand for sustainability and accountability discussed by Zoe.
- What is a social venture that we should all checkout?
- Noon Day Collection – jewelry and accessories
- What is an online or offline resource that all social entrepreneurs should use?
- What is a quick piece of advice you would give to an aspiring change agent?
- Change does not happen overnight, be persistent!
- What is a good cause based book we should all read?
- When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett
- What is the first thing we can all do right now to start changing the world.
- Be nice to each other. If really treated each other the way we like to be treated it would have a profound impact on society.
Even if you are scared or unsure what you are going to do take that step and keep moving forward. You will not regret it.
To Subscribe to the Social Change Nation Newsletter Click HERE
Check out the Social Good Shopping Guide and Directory HERE
Recommended book: The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
Love audio??? Josh has gotten everyone a free audiobook download! Click here to get your free book! And click here to get you some LSTN Headphones – they’re the cause-based headphones we use around here for all the podcasts & audiobooks we listen to!
This podcast is broadcasted proudly from the Kansas City Startup Village