Part 2 of our interview of Phil Ozorkiewicz of OJOS Eyewear involves some specific questions that dive deep into his journey to social entrepreneurship and how he founded OJOS. We finish with quick but insightful one-off questions in the rapid fire round. Check out the notes below for quick links for some of the things mentioned by Phil during this interview.
- What is a social venture besides OJOS that we all should checkout?
- Water.org – safe water and sanitation solutions that give women hope, children health, and communities a future
- What is an online/offline resource you are using that you think all social entrepeneurs should use?
- Mailchimp – email marketing
- What piece of advice would you give to an inspiring change agent
- The first steps can be incredibly scary, but don’t stop. Keep pouring your heart and soul into it because it will pay off.
- What is a favorite fun escape?
- Motorcycle riding and surfing
- What is a caused based book that we should all read?
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
- What can we do right now to start changing the world?
- Change the way you interact with everyone daily. Your positive energy can impact someone in a powerful way.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Subscribe to the Social Change Nation Newsletter Click HERE
Check out the Social Good Shopping Guide and Directory HERE
Recommended book: The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
Love audio??? Josh has gotten everyone a free audiobook download! Click here to get your free book! And click here to get you some LSTN Headphones – they’re the cause-based headphones we use around here for all the podcasts & audiobooks we listen to!
This podcast is broadcasted proudly from the Kansas City Startup Village