We are back with Part 2 of our interview with Tyler Merrick of Project 7. Tyler answers some of our rapid fire questions and gives great advice and insight that is definitely worth the listen!
BONUS: Josh wraps up the interview by focusing on some key takeaways and asks us the important question..
How do you define success?
- Who is your hero?
- My Dad
- What is the single most defining moment you have had as a change agent?
- The second chance to fix what did not work with the initial strategy for Project 7.
- What is your favorite tool you are using to grow Project 7?
- What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
- It is a marathon, not a sprint
- What is one fun escape you turn to?
- Sitting at the beach and being grounded by relation to other worlds across the ocean.
- What is the first thing anyone can do right now to start changing the world?
- Love yourself first
- Moonlight your dreams
Love audio??? Josh has gotten everyone a free audiobook download! Click here to get your free book! And click here to get you some LSTN Headphones – they’re the cause-based headphones we use around here for all the podcasts & audiobooks we listen to!