We are back talking with Kari Brizius of Relan. Relan is the social enterprise that works to reduce waste by repurposing banners and billboards into promotional bags and accessories. Kari answers some question about some of the unique characteristics of Relan and sustainability before going through the lightning round Q & A’s.
- What is one Social Enterprise that we should all check out?
- What is one piece of advice you give to an aspiring change agent?
- do you research on what you think you believe in and then follow your heart
- What is your favorite fun escape?
- Yoga and anythingt with my kids
- What is one book we should all start reading?
- Building a Culture for Sustainability: People, Planet, and Profits in a New Green Economy by Jeana Wirtenberg
- The first thing we can all do right now to start changing the world?.
- Stop talking about things and start taking any kind of action.
Love audio??? Josh has gotten everyone a free audiobook download! Click here to get your free book! And click here to get you some LSTN Headphones – they’re the cause-based headphones we use around here for all the podcasts & audiobooks we listen to!
Josh’s Book Recomendation: Out of Poverty by Paul Polak