Adam Connatser and Bob Wright come back to answer some questions over topics specific to their cause based law firm: Wright Connatser Law. Some of the things that they touched on were:
- The future of legal structures for social entrepreneurs
- Leveraging virtual opportunities and shared work space to reduce cost
- HOW, WHY, and WHEN a for-profit ventures goes about structuring or transitioning as a B-Crop
We also get a BONUS SECTION in this podcast as Josh shares his key takeaways from his conversation with Adam and Bob after the rapid fire section.
- What is your favorite online resource to use to grow your caused based business?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to an aspiring change agent?
- Follow your Heart
- Figure out specifically what your passion is
- What is your favorite fun escape?
- Playing soccer with my Kids
- Playing Piano
- What is the first thing we can all do right now to start changing the world?
- Find the way to start breaking down the walls between your work self and your personal self
Love audio??? Josh has gotten everyone a free audiobook download! Click here to get your free book! And click here to get you some LSTN Headphones – they’re the cause-based headphones we use around here for all the podcasts & audiobooks we listen to!